Lone Star Mountain but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
I don't think so. That begged the question of what Indra was doing alone in the middle of the plains, but it wasn't a question Saena bothered asking. Much as she wanted to know, she was certain Indra didn't know the answer to that question, either. Instead, he sought to preen her daughter's ear with her lips, aiming to comfort. The question that hung between them was so difficult to answer, if only because Saena didn't know if she even wanted to find Laurel. The girl certainly wouldn't fit into Duskvale if she still carried the attitude she'd shown before, but Saena wanted desperately to bring peace to Indra, so she relented.

"I wish we could," she sighed, and then said, "I'll see if there's any way I can get her to you, but... you know she hates me. I don't know if she'll listen." Saena knew full well it would go against everything Duskvale stood for to seek out Laurel at all, though, and she was also hesitant for that reason. Duskvale was about letting go of the past and facing the future without emotional baggage, and letting ties to the wild world and instinct dictate actions. Instinct ruled in Duskvale. Saena's instinct told her to remain in the valley, to bring Indra into the fold and continue integrating herself and cut her losses with Laurel, but it was emotions that bid her to make the offer. Warbone would be displeased, but it was something Saena needed to do for her daughter, in the future. There was a chance he would be displeased about this entire thing, but as far as Saena was concerned, Warbone could suck it when it came to her daughters.

"I can't go there directly, so... it might take me some time to even reach out to her. I'm really sorry, Indra," she said, speaking plainly of Larksong Grotto. Reek's newest side dish had been heavily pregnant before, but that was at least a month ago. The hefty bitch had at least twenty or thirty pounds on Saena, and without babies in her belly to keep her tempered, there was no guarantee Jhala wouldn't attack Saena if she went near Larksong again. She also had no desire to run into Reek again. It would take some time to even work up the nerve, let alone to convince a feisty and hateful Laurel to leave, even if it was for Indra's sake.
Messages In This Thread
but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:59 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 26, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 26, 2016, 10:32 AM