Neverwinter Forest If you have the space, can I call this place a home?
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Joining 
First post ever through a mobile xD @Kjalarr and @Cypress :)

The cold winds of winter swept through the land, the girl's silver and white fur bristling as the chilling breath of the air struck her petite form. Cerulean eyes squinted as the she wolf ventured onward, Amari's dainty paws finally bringing her to the place that Cypress, her saviour had shown her several moons ago; the borders of Neverwinter Forest.

Silently she stood, peering across the terrain as her tail swayed behind her in the bitter winds. Slowly Amari glanced down to the ground, paws shuffling at the few scattered pine needles that touched the borders of the packlands. For a moment she tried to find the courage to call for an audience with one of the wolves in charge. Her pink tongue escaped her muzzle briefly as she licked her maw, the thought of calling Cypress springing to mind as she then lifted her nose to the sky. Black lips parting as she let out a soft howl that surely echoed out to the wolves of the forest.

When her song was done, Amari lowered her head and gradually sat down upon her haunches. Leathery nose twitched as she exhaled loudly, white rounded ears flicking back, now respectfully pinned to her small head as she quietly took another look across the terrain. The girl sat in silence, nervously waiting for someone to answer her call.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
If you have the space, can I call this place a home? - by Amari - November 26, 2016, 10:18 PM