Neverwinter Forest If you have the space, can I call this place a home?
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Amari sat quietly admiring Cypress' home from a distance, the she-wolf's blue eyes peering around to the many pine trees that stood tall, decorating this particular location, as well as providing a suitable shelter for the many animals that decided to dwell here. It indeed seemed peaceful as she remained silent and still. A small, nervous smile managing its way across her muzzle as she slowly glanced around at her surroundings once more, the chilling wind toying with her fur as she briefly pawed at the ground. Though, it wasn't long till the loner's cerulean stare fell upon a much larger wolf approaching. The young wolf instantly began to lower herself, head and tail remaining down as she detected his dominant posture; his hackles raised and his tail held high as he came closer.

The she-wolf's rounded white ears twitched anxiously against her head as she listened to the sound of his voice, his words ringing out over the silence as she looked to her dainty paws somewhat uneasy. The small girl carefully noted as the sound of his paw-falls gradually came to a halt. This much larger, silver and sand colored male now towering before her, the white and gray female's eyes slowly glancing up to look at him, quietly watching as he introduced himself as Kjalarr, the Alpha male of this forest and then, he said no more. The girl curled her tail around her forepaws as she looked to the ground out of habit, Amari feeling unsure of what her choice of words should be; though the girl assumed that Kjalarr wasn't blind to the reasons for finding a loner at his packs borders, especially with winter rapidly upon them.

Feeling his intense stare as she remained quiet, the blue eyed girl eventually found the courage to look up, black lips parting as she finally found her voice, ”Kjalarr.” Amari said softly, the girl giving a polite bow of her head as her gentle voice escaped her muzzle and into the cold air once again, ”I'm Amari, a wanderer.” The silver and white female stopped and offered a nervous smile, ears remaining against her head as she glanced down and continued, ”I met a wolf from your pack a couple of moons ago, Cypress is his name. He..he helped me out from a muddy situation back in the glen, the weather and my lack of knowledge of the land were against me at the time. After helping me, he offered up the idea of me visiting these borders.” Amari let out a small, nervous breath, cerulean eyes peering back into Kjalarr's intense blue gaze, ”I'm looking for a home, and I offer to do my utmost, if you'll have me?” Her head lowered again, eyes closing as she exhaled softly, ”I'm not a warrior, but I'm good at healing and caring for little ones, I admit I do need more training on the medical side of things, but if given the chance, I'll do my best to boost those skills in time.” The girl then fell silent, blue eyes glancing up to look at the brute before peering back down to her white paws.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you have the space, can I call this place a home? - by Amari - November 27, 2016, 03:26 PM