Blackfeather Woods The Great Unknown
Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Van listened quietly and gave his head a simple nod when the male went onto to say that it was a pleasure to meet him. The silver and white brute at this point merely gave another nod of his head, his dark silver ears twitching some as Terich-mer then continued on to tell him of his family's recent rejoining. Slowly the young male allowed his tongue to escape his mouth, licking his muzzle quickly before he replied, ”I see.” Was all he said for the moment as his cold sapphire eyes gleamed slightly in the dim light as he peered around the area, ”I guess, if I had close family I would follow them too.” The young Tyro gave a small shrug of his shoulders and offered his new comrade another smile of sorts as he observed his fellow pack member silently, a singular ear arching forward as he caught sound of the male's question.

Slowly Vandal turned his head to peer to Terich-mer, tail flicking about at his paws as he pondered momentarily on the male's question, ”I guess, I can't really complaon.” He shrugged some again, ”Though from what I've seen here.. it's an alright place.” He grinned some before adding, ”Just have to see how the socializing side of things go, I guess.. especially being new and all.” He let out a silent sigh and smirked, his cold eyes peering to the crimson roses as he awaited for the voice of his new friend to break the fallen silence.
Messages In This Thread
The Great Unknown - by Vandal - November 27, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: The Great Unknown - by Terich-mir - November 29, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: The Great Unknown - by Vandal - December 01, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: The Great Unknown - by Terich-mir - December 11, 2016, 10:59 PM
RE: The Great Unknown - by Vandal - December 26, 2016, 07:00 PM