Northstar Vale I was born in a thunderstorm
3 Posts
Ooc — Helia
Joining 
pardons if I have misinterpreted the pack information and get something wrong. Looking for any of the Duskvale pack

It wasn't the peculiar shape of the mountains nor the crystalline pool, still beautiful even in winter, that drew her to the protected cove. It was the subtle scent of others on the wind as she roamed closer to the land they must occupy. Naturally a curious girl, Prunn decided to investigate. Surely if worst came to wear she could turn tail and flee from any aggressive canids she encountered.

It was upon finding that she couldn't discern a prominent border that the female grew uneasy. "Odd," she mumbled to herself, glancing around at the entirely too loud noise to see if any had heard. In her times as an Omega she had learned caution like one learns to breathe; it simply became a part of life. Prunn's body lowered instinctively, tail down submissively but nose up to sniff at the scents on the wind with interest. 

What a strange place to live. Is it magic? The grass was browned but she could tell it would be a vivid shade of green in the warm seasons, the rivers were almost too tiny as they were little more than trickles winding through the grass. The scents were stronger here but she saw no one. Prunn paused where she was, debating going further. If she were to leave now that would mean never satisfying her curiosity. If Prunn were to stay that might mean facing an aggressive pack wolf who might call for backup. 

Halted with indecision, Prunn's eyes flicked between the way she had come and the way that would lead her further into the territory.
Messages In This Thread
I was born in a thunderstorm - by Prunn - November 28, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Zephyr Maverick - November 28, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Prunn - November 28, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Maevra - November 28, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Warbone - November 28, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Zephyr Maverick - November 28, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Prunn - November 28, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Maevra - November 30, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Warbone - November 30, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Zephyr Maverick - December 08, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Warbone - December 24, 2016, 11:29 PM