Northstar Vale I was born in a thunderstorm
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
She had found a strange scent trial, and purely by instinct had she bristled and her hackles risen, but remembered quickly the ways of this pack and simply followed the prints and the scent, obviously and the lights blanket of snow.

she was not first to greet the stranger,  who held herself low and passive, and her eyes flickered the the fifth. The was seventh, lowliest of the low, but she had just as much a right to be here as him; for she contributed as she should. 

She he rounded the female to stand a short distance from the dark male, silent yet proud, her high ears and tail showing it clearly as she beheld the other with a critical eye. Word were not needed, for they had already been spoken. Instead, when the female flipped, she stepped forward and thoroughly inspected her, sniffing her underbelly, and when she found her to be in good health did she step back, a small smile on her features a moment, and then her muzzle was tipped back to call for @Saena or @Warbone, as well as whoever else may come. "I call for the firsts." She explained with another small smile.
Messages In This Thread
I was born in a thunderstorm - by Prunn - November 28, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Zephyr Maverick - November 28, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Prunn - November 28, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Maevra - November 28, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Warbone - November 28, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Zephyr Maverick - November 28, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Prunn - November 28, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Maevra - November 30, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Warbone - November 30, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Zephyr Maverick - December 08, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: I was born in a thunderstorm - by Warbone - December 24, 2016, 11:29 PM