Stone Circle Pour me one for the road
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady didn't miss the narrowed eyes pointed at Amber, and he growled in unison with his pack mate. It gave Steady affirmation that this male was not innocent, and therefore Steady would not believe a word he said. He wasn't sure of the real reason he was here, but the thought occured to him that maybe this male was the one who killed Althaia, and maybe he had come back for her pups. There was no way he would get anywhere near them.

The male turned and Amber lunged after him. Steady was right beside her, his jaws snapping a warning into the air by the stranger that if he didn't run quickly, he'd never run again.

The pair chased him to the borders, at which point they went no further. Steady thought about following him, but he didn't want to leave the pack unprotected. So, this time, the male would live through this encounter.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Pour me one for the road - by Asbjørn - November 29, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Amber - November 29, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Steady - November 29, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Asbjørn - November 29, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Amber - November 29, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Steady - November 29, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Asbjørn - November 30, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Amber - November 30, 2016, 08:28 AM
RE: Pour me one for the road - by Steady - November 30, 2016, 10:57 AM