Ravensblood Forest Passing Through Bloody Crimson
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
As he walked he began to hear something, something soft and somewhat faded. He stopped in his tracked as his ears swiveled trying to pinpoint the direction of the noise. But then it stopped, it was so quiet that Howl though he might have just imagined it. He looked around some more, trying to see if anything had changed around him and sure enough out of the bushes came a wolf. Red eyes and a greyish pelt and only the smell of the pack seemws to be on his pelt. Howl assumed he was a members but was sure his own scent wouldn't fit withthe pack as well as the member that stood before him.

"Greetings. I am Howl and I'm currently attempting to be a member of the pack that resides here. Which I assume you are alread a part of. Nice to meet you..." he paused allowing the male to fill in the blank as far as his name. He we polite and hoped this wolf would be equally welcoming.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Passing Through Bloody Crimson - by Howl - November 30, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Passing Through Bloody Crimson - by Palisander - December 11, 2016, 07:09 AM
RE: Passing Through Bloody Crimson - by Howl - December 14, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Passing Through Bloody Crimson - by Palisander - December 15, 2016, 04:33 AM
RE: Passing Through Bloody Crimson - by Howl - December 15, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Passing Through Bloody Crimson - by Palisander - December 17, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: Passing Through Bloody Crimson - by Howl - December 25, 2016, 09:42 PM