Ravensblood Forest Passing Through Bloody Crimson
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Palisander had brought up a good point. With this new pack Howl would have to have the same values or change his own to fit the packs. It's not as though this thought never crossed Howl's mind, he just didn't take it into consideration. He had come into this pack and almost emmediatly after he had been given a task in which he had put his whole focus. 

This was the first pack Howl had been in out of his birth pack. His main mission was to join a new pack as soon as possible. But after hearing what Palisander had said Howl began to think that the quality of the pack might be more important then being in one.

For a long moment Howl simply stared at Palisander, thinking. "You make a good point. I may need to get back to you on it. I need to speak to Arturo at the moment... I'm sorry to depart so suddenly." he said almost out of no where with a steady calm tone. He bowed his head as he trotted pack Palisander and as he walked away he said "Thanks" on his way out.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Passing Through Bloody Crimson - by Howl - November 30, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Passing Through Bloody Crimson - by Palisander - December 11, 2016, 07:09 AM
RE: Passing Through Bloody Crimson - by Howl - December 14, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Passing Through Bloody Crimson - by Palisander - December 15, 2016, 04:33 AM
RE: Passing Through Bloody Crimson - by Howl - December 15, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Passing Through Bloody Crimson - by Palisander - December 17, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: Passing Through Bloody Crimson - by Howl - December 25, 2016, 09:42 PM