Stavanger Bay TiP TOE WiNG iN MY JAWWDiNZ
90 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
All Welcome 
It was simply a matter of time until the den had it's first breakout, and at one month of age the little firehead had grown restless seeing the walls close around her. The next time mother left the den was only the perfect excuse for Julep to try her luck at climbing the wall once again, and without wasting time in stealthy maneuvers, the red girl took upon the challenge with determination. She was larger now, and had a whole new set of senses that made navigation impressively easier, she was hardly the same girl she was a couple weeks ago when she'd first tired this. And this time the was was nowhere near to being a challenge to the adventurous Cairn girl.

It took a while for her baby-blue eyes to adjust to the flood of new light, but when she was able to see around her she let out a squeal of excitement for she'd found out that there seemed to be no boundaries. She looked around with a smile painted across her childish features, but her eyes settled on the blue that seemed to stretch out infinitely to her right. It was beautiful, bewitching, and the sound it made guided where her flipper-like paws started carrying her with increasing speed.
Messages In This Thread
TiP TOE WiNG iN MY JAWWDiNZ - by Julep - November 30, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: TiP TOE WiNG iN MY JAWWDiNZ - by Doe - December 10, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: TiP TOE WiNG iN MY JAWWDiNZ - by Julep - December 10, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: TiP TOE WiNG iN MY JAWWDiNZ - by Doe - December 11, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: TiP TOE WiNG iN MY JAWWDiNZ - by Julep - December 28, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: TiP TOE WiNG iN MY JAWWDiNZ - by Doe - December 28, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: TiP TOE WiNG iN MY JAWWDiNZ - by Julep - January 05, 2017, 01:05 PM
RE: TiP TOE WiNG iN MY JAWWDiNZ - by Doe - January 06, 2017, 12:04 AM
RE: TiP TOE WiNG iN MY JAWWDiNZ - by Julep - January 22, 2017, 09:09 AM
RE: TiP TOE WiNG iN MY JAWWDiNZ - by Doe - January 22, 2017, 07:27 PM