Sleeping Dragon bittersweet poetry
these violent delights
551 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Tracker
She smiled at his response, glad to hear that he was good. Their previous interaction had been one under heavier circumstances and she was glad that they both could come together once more in higher spirits. Though Freyja still found herself struggling at times, she attempted to push aside such such thoughts. But, this wasn’t to say that she was always successful in such attempts.

Her attention shifted as Dio mentioned the newly organized cache, Freyja gaze shifted from the Wocha and to the work that she had done. Smiling once more at the sight, she glanced at the cave before shifting her attention back to the blonde-haired wolf. She paused at his question, contemplating it considerably, before speaking once more.

“It’s interesting, to say the least. I like the snow, but, I miss the warmth.” Though her Winter coat had come in nicely, the Flemia still could feel the bitter nip of the Winter winds. “But, It’s given me time to stay inside more and learn more about the history of Trigeda. Do you know anything about it?” She couldn’t quite recall if Dio was of Tridgeda descent or not, but she was sure he’d disclose this information at some point.
Messages In This Thread
bittersweet poetry - by Freyja - December 01, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: bittersweet poetry - by Dio - December 04, 2016, 04:42 AM
RE: bittersweet poetry - by Freyja - December 04, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: bittersweet poetry - by Dio - December 08, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: bittersweet poetry - by Freyja - December 08, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: bittersweet poetry - by Dio - December 19, 2016, 01:22 AM
RE: bittersweet poetry - by Freyja - December 19, 2016, 12:59 PM