Northstar Vale i'm the pretty prince of parties
pretty prince of parties
19 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Joining 
He way too young to be huffing and puffing like this.

Jax loudly tried to catch his breath as he trotted towards the scent, which was getting louder and louder by the pawstep. The young Saturnin was a wolf used to forests and plains, not mountains, and crossing the Porcupine Ridge had almost done him in. Thankfully, the land here in the valley was flat, giving his poor heart a break before it thumped right out of his chest; the cold air didn't help, as each deep breath burned his lungs, so that there wasn't a single part of his body that wasn't burning from exhaustion. Finally, the smell of urine and wolf was starting to get overwhelming, and he flopped to the ground, tongue lolling stupidly out of his mouth. Not bothering to stand up, he gave a short howl, then his head fell down to join the rest of his body and he waited. The high and mightys liked it when a newbie was on the ground, why should he bother to get up? 

Pack life, or at least contributing to pack life, wasn't his thing, but he had enough sense of self-preservation to realize the cold bite of winter was here, and his stomach was starting to grumble much more than usual. He needed a refuge, at least until spring peaked over those damned mountains he had just climbed. Though if the alternative was having to climb that nonsense again, he might just stay here after all. But he had a long time to consider that, and now he waited.
Messages In This Thread
i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Jax - December 01, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Larus - December 01, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Warbone - December 01, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Jax - December 01, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Larus - December 01, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Warbone - December 02, 2016, 01:04 AM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Jax - December 02, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Larus - December 02, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Warbone - December 04, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Jax - December 04, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Larus - December 05, 2016, 03:03 AM