Northstar Vale i'm the pretty prince of parties
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Paaaaige! Glad we could remedy our "never had a thread together" problem lol <3 p.s. sorry warboner is such a peehead

Once upon a time, Warbone would have been glad to hear the voice of a caller at their borders. He would have went eagerly to find the source, knowing that such a song might mean another body to his congregation... But this was no more. The wolf was so incredibly comfortable with his pack, his numbers, and their support, that anyone initiating a non-distressed howl in the vale -- besides himself or Saena -- was seen as a threat. Who was it that had the nerve to raise their voice when there was no others to join it? An intended usurper, that's who.

The titan rallied three wolves to his side, intent on facing the "threat" with the bulk of his members. Along the way, he picked up on the trail of Tryphon's group, and they all converged to lope seven strong towards the place where the song had long died. He did not find a challenger, but rather a disheveled gray wolf. Young with piercing eyes and a non-violent posture; lying prone as if he had foreseen his own accosting. Warbone stood ahead of the other six wolves, but he kept his distance, an air of menace clear in his body language.

"You have my attention, but now it does not come gently. You have no right to raise your voice here,"
he called hotly, giving the boy a chance to explain himself -- if only because he was presently collapsed.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Jax - December 01, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Larus - December 01, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Warbone - December 01, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Jax - December 01, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Larus - December 01, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Warbone - December 02, 2016, 01:04 AM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Jax - December 02, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Larus - December 02, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Warbone - December 04, 2016, 04:28 PM