Northstar Vale i'm the pretty prince of parties
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Though Warbone had been intensely put off by the young male's introduction to the vale, he was not a wolf beyond the influence of flattery. Words meant very little to him, at the end of the day, but he would be lying if he said it wasn't nice to hear that he was so readily recognized as a driving force to this congregation. His ears pressed forward, taking several steps forward as he felt bolstered by a someone standing at his flank. He didn't need to look to know it was Tryphon, whose specter of a presence he had begun count on, as he could recognize it without sight.

"Why should we take you in?" he asked, his tone no less harsh, though there seemed to be genuine curiosity there for the sterling wolf. Warbone trotted even closer, coming to stand where his shadow slipped over the grounded young man like a cloak. He was a handsome thing, with fur that seemed ill-suited for the cold, but then again, so did an otter's coat; and surely they survived colder. His good-looking qualities, however, did not yet overshadow his fault. "You lie here, showing the proper deference that is for now preserving your life... but all I know about you is that you summoned us. Forced us to find you -- as if we need you -- when it is your want of a home that has brought you here. Were you simply too lazy or too weak to complete your journey? You do not look frightened, so surely it was not fear that kept you at bay..."

Even as he knew he was being harsh, he wanted to see how the male could handle it. If he could handle the First's demanding nature at all. "Of what use could you possibly be to us, if we are already finishing your tasks for you?"
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Jax - December 01, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Larus - December 01, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Warbone - December 01, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Jax - December 01, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Larus - December 01, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Warbone - December 02, 2016, 01:04 AM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Jax - December 02, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Larus - December 02, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: i'm the pretty prince of parties - by Warbone - December 04, 2016, 04:28 PM