The Sentinels You told me that you left it all behind
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Private 

Had wolves the ability to sweat, Damien would have awaken soaked in it after days of unconscious recovery. He'd been dragged away from the pit somehow, and when his pale eyes opened he found himself nested within the tangled roots of an ancient tree, and perfumed herbs spread all over his left side. He grunted painfully, the skin hurt like a bitch, and blinking left and right he realized he didn't really know where he was. He pulled himself upright, but with a painful yelp he found that he could not move his leg too much. He couldn't move at all, not without pain. The silence around him suggested that he was alone, but the scents that veiled every corner of the cavern screamed otherwise.

His wounds had been tended, but, where had he gotten them?
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
You told me that you left it all behind - by Damien - December 01, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: You told me that you left it all behind - by Deirdre - December 01, 2016, 03:52 PM
RE: You told me that you left it all behind - by Damien - December 02, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: You told me that you left it all behind - by Deirdre - December 02, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: You told me that you left it all behind - by Damien - December 11, 2016, 05:06 PM