The Sentinels You told me that you left it all behind
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Like a machine his mind started running with ideas on how to get out of there unnoticed. There was a whole forest around him, of trees like sentinels, bigger than the biggest tree Damien had even seen. And there was an eerie calm to the place that his instincts told him was anything but beneficial. There were eyes all around him, awaiting the moment he emerged from within the root cave, or at least that's how it felt.

Suddenly a rustling from the outside caught him off-guard. His head stiffened and his body tensed thoroughly despite the burn it caused all over the damaged skin. Then a voice called from the outside, but as soft and sweet as it was, Damien simply couldn't feel threatened. His pale eyes sought a figure to match with the sound and they did. She was light made flesh, of slender legs and alluring curves, graced with youth and beauty. For a moment Damien did not realize that what she'd said made no sense to him, he'd gotten lost in her emerald eyes. But then he snapped back into reality with a "Huh?" and a frown.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
You told me that you left it all behind - by Damien - December 01, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: You told me that you left it all behind - by Deirdre - December 01, 2016, 03:52 PM
RE: You told me that you left it all behind - by Damien - December 02, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: You told me that you left it all behind - by Deirdre - December 02, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: You told me that you left it all behind - by Damien - December 11, 2016, 05:06 PM