The Sentinels You told me that you left it all behind
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Sweetness came to his ears once more, and this time her words made sense. She explained to the bewitched gargoyle that she'd given him the name for the sun upon his shoulder, and Damien cast a cold, puzzled look at it, having no remembrance of its form. Pale eyes seek the sylph once more, more confused than ever as he realizes that he doesn't have an answer for her. He shook his head then, trying to remember something, anything about the fall she spoke of, or at least a clue about his name, but all he had were the painful marks over his body and the name Deridre had given him.

"I don't know..." he said, defeat clouding his expression. "Where did you find me?" he asked shyly, hoping for her response to give him a lead. Perhaps he could re-trace his steps and find his way, for he'd been taken there to heal, not back home.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
You told me that you left it all behind - by Damien - December 01, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: You told me that you left it all behind - by Deirdre - December 01, 2016, 03:52 PM
RE: You told me that you left it all behind - by Damien - December 02, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: You told me that you left it all behind - by Deirdre - December 02, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: You told me that you left it all behind - by Damien - December 11, 2016, 05:06 PM