Hushed Willows i dreamed about the ghosts
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
"Yeah.." he replied, thoughtful as he reflected back on what he did recall exactly. "I only remember the end of it. Like right before it started to warm up," So he could guess that it was a little different than the beginning of winter. He'd spent much of the coldest months of it too little to go outside.

Because of this, he was still getting a hang on what to expect, especially considering that the autumn had seemed generally mild. He'd not been very perturbed by it, at least. "I don't really think I'm a big fan either.." he mused with a little scrunch to his muzzle, although it was pretty early to be writing it off entirely. He had yet to experience much. "I know," he nodded, about the Crook being a valuable resource. It was good they'd have the company and the camaraderie to help get through the chilliest times, too. "Sometimes it still just feels weird there without even Spur or Mom around.." He'd had more time to cope with Mordecai being a coming and going sort of presence throughout his life, and Pippin was distant at best, but his most-loved girls were a different story.

Anyway, before he could let the subject weigh him down, the dark Ostrega abruptly suggested he hit the trails and resume his hunt. If Stark wanted, he was more than welcome. Silas admired the dark-coated male quite considerably these days, especially after so much else had crumbled on him, so may have voiced his offer with a bit of hope behind it. With or without, he'd be off on his way through the willow soon..
Messages In This Thread
i dreamed about the ghosts - by Silas - December 04, 2016, 04:09 AM
RE: i dreamed about the ghosts - by Stark - December 04, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: i dreamed about the ghosts - by Silas - December 05, 2016, 01:06 AM
RE: i dreamed about the ghosts - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: i dreamed about the ghosts - by Silas - December 05, 2016, 02:36 AM