Northstar Vale i don't get a suit of armor
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
All Welcome 
just inside the yellow zone from the map udated 12/4 (:

All common sense aside, Banner found her curiosity regarding Duskvale too great to ignore.  She'd left the comfort of Marauder's Keep at an ungoldy hour earlier that morning and after heading South as far as she could go on flat land, she carefully navigated a portion of the mountains just north of the Sunspire to find herself well within the territory of Northstar Vale.  The Alpha coudn't recall ever spending time in this area before now, a fact which brought her little comfort.

It was strange the way the scent of Warbone's pack shifted as she moved along.  When she first descended from the mountain range there had been very little to indicate a pack even lived there.  Wolves were in this area, obviously, but it had been suspiciously absent of scent markings.  Somewhat reclucantly, Banner moved on and eventually came across an area that smelled much more strongly of a pack, though the scent was.. old?  Stale?  She couldn't decide.  The short Marauder didn't feel comfortable pressing any farther south and thus had paused to investigate the area.

Still.. she couldn't shake the uneasy feeling.  Banner sniffed about as dusk fell over the territory.  Her ears were perked forward, open for any and all sound, but her tail was held low.  This was not her beloved home among the willow trees and she didn't want to give off the impression that she was too complacent in Northstar Vale.  Just because she hadn't found the territory Warbone's pack currently resided in didn't mean she should throw all caution to the wind.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 04, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Warbone - December 04, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 04, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Tambourine - December 05, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Warbone - December 06, 2016, 12:47 PM