Northstar Vale i don't get a suit of armor
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Secretly, Saena felt quite differently from Warbone, but she was still trying to come to terms with her new lifestyle, after all. It was difficult to separate her past tendencies from her instincts now. Sometimes, it all just got muddled up in her head until she couldn't decide whether she was feeling hostile or playful toward intruding wolves. But Warbone handled the situation appropriately, and though she didn't understand the man's camaraderie with Banner, she accepted it when he nudged her. At least he seemed to approve of her being here.

Her attention shifted away from Banner and landed on the long-legged youth from the mountains. She grinned in return, genuinely more relaxed with Tambourine around, even though it meant that the odds were more even. She needed to think less about everything being a conflict, though, and gave her head a light shake to dislodge her suspicion and anxiety alike. "I'm well, too. Good to see you," she told him, before Warbone's rumbling tone pulled her attention back.

What she heard was unexpected on several counts. Warbone apologizing was boggling enough, but even moreso was the vague implication that he'd threatened Stark on at least one occasion. Given that she knew Warbone far better than she did Stark, this information did little to change her opinion on either man, but her curiosity welled up like the tide in her chest. She made a mental note to ask about it later, and lightly pressed her shoulder to her partner's flank. There seemed little to say on her part to the Marauders—they seemed to have history with Warbone, while apart from Tambourine, Saena knew precious little about them—but she was polite enough to say, "Saena," in return when the darker of the pair introduced themselves.
Messages In This Thread
i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 04, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Warbone - December 04, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 04, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Tambourine - December 05, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Warbone - December 06, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 06, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 06, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Tambourine - December 07, 2016, 09:01 AM