Ravensblood Forest He's somewhere between a hangmans knot and three mouths to feed
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
It was hard to hide among the brilliance of the trees with a pelt like hers. Still, she had not been attempting to sneak - she had been direct in her desire to find Arturo. Like her leader Isley found comfort in planning - even if many plans did not come to fruition she felt compelled to try and plot and plan. It was something she had picked up from her youth, something that had stayed with her. She wondered if Palisader would give her children in the spring. It still also begged the way question if Arturo would grant them permission, but there was a selfish part of her that hoped so. She wanted to carry on her family's ideals and legacy. 

Her tail gave a few wags as she spotted Arturo, allowing the bundle of herbs she'd brought to fall to the ground. "Arturo - I brought these for you and Chusi to eat. It will help bolster your immune systems as winter approaches." The healer got straight to the point, as she usually did, to save time and energy. She wasn't one for small talk really. She was preparing several more bundles, planning to distribute them among the entire family. She would support them as best as she could, and if it helped make winter more gentle on them she was all for it. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: He's somewhere between a hangmans knot and three mouths to feed - by Hemlock - December 19, 2016, 03:35 AM