Ravensblood Forest He's somewhere between a hangmans knot and three mouths to feed
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
For now, life was calm. It was peaceful even and Teaghlaigh flourished. It was not destined to last long, for tragedy befell tragedy and life was full of tragedy. Perhaps more so than it was of these stolen and so easily shattered moments of content. His gaze followed the bundle of herbs that Isley carried as she laid them down before her paws before his twin ember gaze flickered back to her face where they settled, content to see that she was healthy and appeared to be well. His ears cupped forth, attentive as Isley mentioned that the herbs she’d so neatly bundled were for him and Chusi and that they would bolster their immune systems. Though Arturo was no healer (no, that’d been Riptide’s area of expertise — or rather the poisons had) he knew enough, vaguely, to understand what an immune system was. “Thank you Isley,” Arturo accepted the package with graciousness, wondering if Chusi would eat her share willingly or if it would be like shoving a pill down a cat’s throat: a fight along the way (where occasionally they spit them back out on the floor after you thought you came away the victor).

“Do you have any advice if Chusi is reluctant to eat them?” He couldn’t help but ask, the thought that his daughter might refuse and put up a fight still lingering in his mind. He wasn’t so sure extra measures would be needed for Chusi was old enough to appreciate such things (he fully believed) but Arturo found that it never hurt to have some kind of backup plan just in case. “How are you?” They saw one another often for the Ceannasach was far from a mythical creature to his Family but still he found it good to check in with them all and make sure that they were happy and healthy.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: He's somewhere between a hangmans knot and three mouths to feed - by Arturo - December 31, 2016, 05:03 AM