Golden Glade fight me off like a firefighter
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen was half asleep when the pitter patter of tiny feet were heard on the cave floor. She opened one eye to see Rose trotting out of the tunnels. The silver queen rose to her feet and followed the youngster slowly down the tunnels leaving the pups with their father hoping he would know to stay and watch them if she was gone.

Aspen peered around the corner and smiled softly as the first snowflakes of winter fell. She watched as Rose was fascinated by the snowflakes and why they were not staying around long enough for her to look at them or play with them. Aspen continued round the corner and sat by the entrance of the den. 

There was certainly a chill to the air and that worried the queen. This meant the start of a tough season for young pups and she prayed none of them got sick. She would have to consult Heartha at some time or Eden. Though with both of them now mothering children it would be hard to find time to speak with them. 

Heartha's pups were older now, perhaps it would be time to pay her a visit. Eden was definitely a wolf to stay away from, she would be grieving for quite a while Aspen could imagine.

Her attention fell back to the curious russet girl that stood infront of her. "Snow," Aspen said softly careful not to startle the child with her presence a soft smile resting on her maw. "Rose it's snowing," she repeated.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
fight me off like a firefighter - by Rose - December 05, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: fight me off like a firefighter - by Aspen - December 05, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: fight me off like a firefighter - by Rose - December 13, 2016, 08:43 AM
RE: fight me off like a firefighter - by Aspen - December 15, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: fight me off like a firefighter - by Rose - December 22, 2016, 09:27 AM
RE: fight me off like a firefighter - by Aspen - December 27, 2016, 01:07 PM