Golden Glade Amaaaaaaaaaaaazing Grace, How Sweeeeeeeeet The Sound
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden listened, expressionless, as the words were shared among her peers. Estelle had done something so brave, so courageous, and she would be respected as nothing less than a martyr, fighting for her family name. A small smile fell across her face as Hawthorn asked his questions, and she didn't hesitate to answer them. She left her bosy, is all. She's still here, with all of us. It was her own decision to join the Others. Unsure of whether or not the child would understand a topic as complex as death, she continued in her explanation. She wanted to leave so that Sorrel and Kieran could come into the world. With that, Eden moved her hindleg slightly to the side, revealing the suckling babes.

Estelle was a leader of the faith. She was the woman I consulted whenever my heart fell low or my mind raced to places where I couldn't reign it back in. We were seperated as young wolves, both training for our spots at leadership; I was to rule as a dominant leader and she would be my right hand to be sure that I ruled according to ancient scripts. Then, we met again, after each of us survived our own sets of tribulations. I am grateful for the time I had with my cousin, and for the sacrifices she made for my family. I won't forget her, nor will my children. They will be raised to know the faith and to understand why Estelle was such a gift to our name. Her soul is with the Beings now, so she will never truly die. I hope that her body finds its way into La Terre's hands where she will lie for ages to come.

Once her speech was over, she sniffled a bit and looked at each attentive pair of eyes, having satisfied herself and the Beings surrounding her.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Messages In This Thread
RE: Amaaaaaaaaaaaazing Grace, How Sweeeeeeeeet The Sound - by RIP Eden - December 28, 2016, 04:48 PM