Sun Mote Copse "Eins, zwei, drei ... Ugh, I do not think we brought enough body bags."
"Moon Dust In Your Lungs, Stars In Your Eyes, You Are A Child Of The Cosmos, A Ruler Of The Sky."
121 Posts
Ooc —
Giana felt the warmth of his gaze boring into her pelt, and though it made the Baakar want to squirm, she held both her tongue and body language in check. His words, however, brought a reaction, and she turned her face to him with a curl of her lip to flash her fangs, snapping viciously with her words before again swinging her head to stalk forward.

"I wouldn't endanger my pups. If I thought herbs would be the only way to help, I'd go to one of the wolves I know and trust."

Tail lashing, she kept to her duty of showing him around. When he questioned her, she grumbled, and gave no answer. They broke into sight of the stone altar, and she nodded to it.

"Many prey to Molech here, and to my knowledge it is where most ceremonies and meetings take place."

I don't know a lot about the internal territories so I have to be vague *cringe*