Verdant Basin my feet shall run because of you
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
For now, it seemed, he was of more interest than the deer. Two thirds of the trip strode towards him, their noses sniffing at his fur inquisitively. While his head was turned away, the closest eye to her swiveled towards her, locking the lead woman in a cruel gaze. Why was she so interested in him? He was nothing compared to the prize ahead. A momentary through stiffened him. Did she know what he was? What his initial intent was? It was a brief jolt, but it lingered, setting the strigoi on edge for but a moment. 

His quarry departed, Athan was left clustered by this trio, a position he despised. He pulled away from the woman, snorting dismissively, trying to be free of their presence as soon as possible.
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
my feet shall run because of you - by Miyax - December 08, 2016, 01:29 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Athanasius - December 08, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Silaluk - December 08, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Tûgar - December 09, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Anuniaq - December 09, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Miyax - December 09, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Athanasius - December 10, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Silaluk - December 12, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Tûgar - December 13, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Anuniaq - December 19, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Miyax - January 03, 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Athanasius - January 06, 2017, 12:40 AM