Northstar Vale interstellar
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Joining 
@Saena @Warbone - <3 set in the edges of the red zone
[table width=80%][tr][td]

After her encounter with Cypress, the shadow child knew that she could not return to Neverwinter Forest. Fear and grief had gripped her so tightly that she could scarcely breathe as she had carried herself away from the forested wilds and into foreign terrain. Scimitar and Eshe were dead. As foolish as it was, she could only feel as though it were her fault. Had she not willed Rannoch from his home and taken him into the glen, he never would have been taken… and his parents would not have sought to find him so urgently. She had destroyed another home. She had taken more than she could ever return to the world, and it stung her. All that she could do was to run – and run she did.

It took some time for her to travel as far as she did, and when she found herself upon the scent of wolves, she moved with trepidation and fear. Casting her blue eyes along the terrain that sat before her, Lucy felt a twisting of her heart. The ache of hunger that had settled in her gut was finding itself difficult to withstand. Though she was gripped by her own anxiety, she knew that she would need a home.

A forlorn cry escaped her mouth as she craned her head back. Her eyes danced along the edges of the billowing grey clouds that gathered overhead. There were many days she wished she could live in the heavens, for she knew that she would not starve in the skies above. The dark child’s limbs shivered violently as she waited to see if her request would be met by any approaching wolves. Worrisome blue eyes searched the land for any signs of an approaching figure.
[/td][/tr][/table]
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
interstellar - by Lucy - December 09, 2016, 11:20 PM
RE: interstellar - by Indra - December 09, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: interstellar - by Lucy - December 10, 2016, 12:19 AM
RE: interstellar - by Zephyr Maverick - December 10, 2016, 04:35 AM
RE: interstellar - by Saēna - December 10, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: interstellar - by Warbone - December 10, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: interstellar - by Lucy - December 16, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: interstellar - by Saēna - December 16, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: interstellar - by Indra - December 17, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: interstellar - by Warbone - December 19, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: interstellar - by Zephyr Maverick - December 19, 2016, 04:21 AM