The Floodlands I feel you in my arms, but you're hardly even with me
s a v a g e
34 Posts
Ooc —
Silaluk was not made for the chase—she was built for the kill. Though she had as much endurance as any wolf, speed was not her strongest suit. But there was little reason to worry for this within Tartok, as there were plenty who could run as swiftly as the deer; they slowed down what she could not, in speed, capture—and that was when the odds shifted in her favor, never to shift the other way again.

Silaluk worked with her strengths, primarily, but occassionally on her weaknesses. There was no real reason to do so, as Tartok was a cohesive unit who understood the hunt of prey and the hunt for victory. Even when Silaluk romped and 'played', she gave no quarter; as soon as she saw the tell-tale flex of Aklark's muscles, she surged forward to give chase. Aklark was large, as she was. Silaluk moved in groundeating strides across the terrain, thundering forward with abandon, as terrible and as devastating as a runaway train could be.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel you in my arms, but you're hardly even with me - by Silaluk - December 23, 2016, 09:37 AM