Gilded Bay The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra's dot raised in curiosity when the teenager spoke her father's name. Her eyes lit up with recognition. She nodded. "Burke is my father. I haven't seen him in a while though. He... left me," she spoke to the other. She plopped her but down with a small sigh. "I was born in Blackfeather Woods, but I don't live there anymore," she spoke to the pup. Though she was more interested in who he was. If he was now a teenager... then... It clicked with the female. He was one of the pups her father left Blackfeather for!

She eyed at the other. Then he must know where her father was now. She kind of wanted to see him even though he abandoned her for his new young. She could provide for herself but the aftermath of seeing the wrath Blackfeather Woods had for him was unpleasant. As his offspring she was starting to feel unwelcome. "You are my little brother then! Wow. Or well, half-brother! Malice's young. Father left Blackfeather woods to protect you and the other pup... Pyro you called him?," she spoke.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 12, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 12, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 12, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 12, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 12, 2016, 11:30 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 12, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 16, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 17, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 17, 2016, 11:35 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 17, 2016, 01:14 PM