Gilded Bay The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Her little brother had so many questions. The scrawny female felt like she had already told him quite a lot. Alas, it seemed not everything was clear to him yet. The dark coated female slowly nodded in answered his question. "Yes. We had someone come over called Sebastian. He was older and he looked a lot like Dad, except for the docked tail. Dad disliked him for a long time. They clashed again and then this Sebastian guy left. I don't know where he went," she shrugged. "They did take over when he left, yes. And Nemesis was part of the pack. Not family by blood but through loyalty she is part of the family," she explained.

Kendra had showed no malice or violence so far towards her smaller brother. So the question came a bit as a surprise and it was terribly naive too. She could have answered untruthfully and then attack him. Though she had no such wishes. "No. Dad is the only one I have left. I could not hurt something he loves. Besides, I was close to being a young adult. I already had a trade plus specialization. I think he felt like I was old enough to be without a dad. If he didn't leave someone would have died. With him leaving no one died, only my heart broke. Perhaps he didn't even realize this when he left. I don't know. My heart has been broken many times, it is just another tear along with the others. I survive," she spoke. Along with her scrawny body it sounded perhaps more upsetting than she intended.

"Not sure if he wants to see me. Plus if I know where he lives, and I would return to the brotherhood, I would have to lie. Perhaps not knowing is better. Everyone left me, Vassago. I just have to accept the life of loneliness. My mother and brother dies. My half-siblings are out to kill my father and my father left to protect the siblings I looked forward to meeting. If I go to my father I might be labeled as a traitor too. There is no good option here really," she pointed out with a shrug. "But you can tell him about me if you wish. I will be here around this beach. Perhaps you can come and visit me once more."
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 12, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 12, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 12, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 12, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 12, 2016, 11:30 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 12, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 16, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 17, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 17, 2016, 11:35 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 17, 2016, 01:14 PM