Thunder Dome At my high school, it felt more to me
I'll be the ghost that haunts you
70 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 

The desire to put some distance between himself and his mother was what had driven him from the pack. He’d not been prepared to go very far, just far enough that he’d be able to find a place of peace away from her. The more steps he’d taken, however, the more lost he’d become. For a child as young as he, and without any real experience navigating the mountain, it’d been inevitable. From the moment he’d left the pack’s claim he’d been bound to the fate of becoming lost. Having gone out by himself and without telling a single soul of his plan, it was unlikely that he might ever be found—assuming his disappearance was to be noticed, of course. Such was a fact that the boy was undoubtedly unaware of, having always believed that there would be someone there to watch over him. Not necessarily his mother—never had he thought her to care enough about him to be protective—but someone else from the pack, someone that would be able to lead him back home and keep him warm. Yet, no one had ever come, leaving him to dig himself even deeper into a hole as he trekked onward.

Forward through the range had Eros traveled, oblivious to the change in the air. The sky had grown darker, but he’d assumed that it was only because the night was approaching. Never could he recall having experienced a storm before, and so when the first bolt of lightning shot across the sky, he’d nearly had a heart attack. The winds whipped around him, shoving him forward and then dragging him back, all whilst making numerous attempts at sending him toppling over. And whilst no rain fell from the storm clouds overhead, the moisture in the air had been enough to dampen his fur and chill him down to the bone. Lost, shivering, and terrified, he’d not hesitated for even a second before rushing into an opening in the mountain once he’d spotted it. Curling his body against itself, he’d not taken notice to the vastness of the cavern, only that its ceiling and walls helped to protect him from the weather. It wasn’t nearly as warm as the Crook—not warm at all, actually—but it’d been good enough that he’d settled for it without too many complaints. And as the wraith laid there, his body balled up, all he could do was think about how warm he’d be right then if he’d never left the territory.
Messages In This Thread
At my high school, it felt more to me - by Eros - December 12, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Vixen - December 12, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Eros - December 12, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Vixen - December 25, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Vixen - January 29, 2017, 04:53 PM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Eros - January 01, 2017, 03:22 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Gwen - January 22, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Bane - January 29, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Eros - February 11, 2017, 01:56 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Athanasius - February 12, 2017, 01:53 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Gwen - February 12, 2017, 09:01 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Bane - February 18, 2017, 02:20 PM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Eros - February 24, 2017, 10:53 PM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Athanasius - February 25, 2017, 12:17 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Gwen - February 25, 2017, 05:31 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Bane - March 18, 2017, 11:40 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Eros - March 26, 2017, 12:19 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Bane - April 01, 2017, 11:56 AM
RE: At my high school, it felt more to me - by Gwen - April 01, 2017, 01:49 PM