Blackfeather Woods Am I still your daughter?
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
Questioned about exactly who Nemesis was, the man nodded, though hesitantly so. They had been wed and even produced a litter of children together, and yet, he could not speak of her with enthusiasm in either his voice or expression. “Yes, my new wife,” he confirmed then verbally, with nothing else following. He could think only of Atshen and his behavior after that, blaming the woman’s mentality for their son’s entire personality. This, however, he did not state aloud. Instead, the Inuk simply shook his head and focused on the next topic, content with leaving the rest of his thoughts behind for the time being.

With his eyebrows knitted, he looked at her with a mixture of concern and worry when a whine was heard. It was obvious that her flesh had not been torn in any way, which led him to wonder what exactly had happened. As soon as she spoke, however, all was revealed and he let out a breath. “You don’t have to worry about that,” he assured her. “She won’t take them, I promise. And if she tries, I’ll bring them right back. They don’t belong here.” Whilst the blood coursing through their veins was shared with Nemesis, they would be nothing like her, he felt. Althaia had been nearly the complete opposite of her sister, and he hoped that her children would end up being just the same. If ever they found their ways to the woods, whether it be on their own or by the force of another, he’d ensure that they were returned to where they belonged. For though his loyalties lied with Blackfeather, he could not hurt a member of his family—especially not his own child—in order to satisfy them.

Looking at her, and hearing of how she had taken in children that were not her own, reminded the man of Scarlett. A pang of guilt, and perhaps even sorrow, struck him as he thought of her and how he had behaved, of how badly he’d spoken after her passing, but he tried not to wallow in it. Rather, he nodded once more, a smile then gracing his features. “You remind me of your mother,” he noted, then continued with, “So I’m sure you’ll get the hang of being a parent in no time. You’ll be a natural.” Just as the albino vision herself had been.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - December 14, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 14, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Kove - December 16, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - December 17, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 17, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Kove - December 19, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - December 19, 2016, 04:55 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 19, 2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Kove - January 01, 2017, 03:30 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - January 01, 2017, 06:56 AM