Stavanger Bay angel from montgomery
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
"It's really not a problem," Muses answered kindly, leaning into give Doe a fleeting, but reassuring nuzzle. "I missed having a dedicated duty." She admitted, her attention shifting between her company and her charges. Carefully, politely, she did not respond to Doe's offer, opting instead to give a small, warm smile, and a little thump of her tail. She was not yet sold on the idea of having her own offspring, but it seemed unnecessary to outright dismiss the comments. Perhaps it was something that older women enjoyed speaking of. She could vaguely remember her older sisters gossiping about such things. Occasionally, they would talk about which one of their brothers they found the least handsome, or how much they hoped that father would bring in an outside male. Muses thought that he would sooner allow a cougar to join their commune, but she dared not voice such sentiments. After all, there was no harm in dreaming, she thought.

Idly, she watched Redshank disengage from one of her distended teats, feebly wriggling away. She quirked a brow, wondering what he was trying to do, before it became clear that he intended to heckle one of his siblings. "Trouble maker." Shaking her head, the pale female chuckled, and indicated to the wily pup. "You know, I don't think I mind this. Seems like I skipped straight past the hard part." Referring to the ordeal of birth, she wrinkled her nose as she recalled the moment when she had happened upon Doe, Skellige, and Mannoah. The poor woman had died even before she could deliver her pups. It was a pity.
Messages In This Thread
angel from montgomery - by Doe - December 16, 2016, 12:41 AM
RE: angel from montgomery - by Moor - December 16, 2016, 12:53 AM
RE: angel from montgomery - by Redshank - December 16, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: angel from montgomery - by Muses - December 17, 2016, 12:49 AM
RE: angel from montgomery - by OG Sandpiper - December 17, 2016, 12:56 AM
RE: angel from montgomery - by Isengrim - December 17, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: angel from montgomery - by Doe - December 26, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: angel from montgomery - by Muses - December 26, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: angel from montgomery - by Moor - December 26, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: angel from montgomery - by Doe - January 08, 2017, 10:35 PM