Dragoncrest Cliffs birth me from your bones again
why so serious
74 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Tanja thought it impossible to understand what his packmates were going through, he had not been there as long as them and couldn't comprehend what it was like to leave the dragon behind. But he did, he knew all too well what it was like to leave behind a home in utter chaos. He knew the hardships of watching everything they worked so hard to build burn to ashes before him. It brought back painful memories, ones he did not wish to remember but they forced their way into his mind anyway. Now he had not only lost one home, but another as well and this time by the very earth they lived on. 

He had been slower than the rest when leaving the mountain, and had remained behind until he was certain he had done all he could. But as a result Tanja was left in a coughing fit. His lungs hurt with a terrible burning sensation while his eyes grew irritated and red. It was difficult for him to breathe, and even after he had cleared away from the smoke it was still difficult for him to stop coughing. Even during fights and long distance travels he had never felt this out of breath before, but this, this felt like he couldn't breathe at all. 

He had to stop several times just to make sure he wouldn't pass out but even then it felt like someone was pouring hot tar down his throat. Tired and weak from travel, Tanja collapsed the second Heda said they could rest. His wheezing was nowhere close to letting up and he had now be forced to deal with a headache while everything else continued to pound at him. But Tanja was a stubborn fool and refused to not go down without a fight. After allowing his legs to rest for a bit, the man stood and prepared to scope out the territory they would settle in for tonight. He might not have been able to do any more for those left on the mountain, but he was determined to make sure those that had made it here were safe from any harm.
no guts no glory
no legend no story
Messages In This Thread
birth me from your bones again - by Antumbra - December 18, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: birth me from your bones again - by Wildfire - December 18, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: birth me from your bones again - by RIP Blodreina - December 19, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: birth me from your bones again - by Portia - December 19, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: birth me from your bones again - by Dio - December 20, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: birth me from your bones again - by Tanja - December 20, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: birth me from your bones again - by Hush - December 21, 2016, 06:33 PM