Dragoncrest Cliffs birth me from your bones again
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
255 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Hush didn't fancy being a crutch, given how small he was compared to the others, but he bore his burden (was Portia a burden?) well, making sure that she was moving as quickly as they could without hurting her. It was a difficult task; the chaos of the moment, the thought that he, they, could never return to Sleeping Dragon ever again, the knowledge that not all of them were there. He tried his best to focus on the task ahead, making sure Portia moved quickly and safely, not lagging from the rest.

He and Dio switched, one leaving Portia to scout out the land around them as the pack regrouped and began to move westward. Eventually they stopped, and he finally had the chance to look and count how many there were. Hush frowned; not enough. He looked to Heda for her instructions, ears perking at the sound of coughing. He nosed Tanja, the source, then out to where he thought the lake was. He needed a drink. They all did. Perhaps they could go to the lake and bring soaked moss for them all.
Trades:
Guardian (0/10) — Ranger (0/10)
Note: Hush cannot form words. He can, however, chuff, snarl, bark, and make a yodel-like howl.
Messages In This Thread
birth me from your bones again - by Antumbra - December 18, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: birth me from your bones again - by Wildfire - December 18, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: birth me from your bones again - by RIP Blodreina - December 19, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: birth me from your bones again - by Portia - December 19, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: birth me from your bones again - by Dio - December 20, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: birth me from your bones again - by Tanja - December 20, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: birth me from your bones again - by Hush - December 21, 2016, 06:33 PM