Dragoncrest Cliffs Dark knights - the king has come
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He knew not to sit - that would trick them into thinking he was not the least bit scared, which might give the wrong impression. He kept standing near the dead rabbit, tail tucked between his hind legs and body lower than normal in a submissive pose. His eyes were focused upon the place he knew was home to at least some, and yet nervousness did not rush through his veins. He felt calm, if a bit cold, and determined. After successfully joining 2 packs before, he thought it'd be just as easy.

The coming female proved him a little wrong though. She looked dangerous, draped in dark colors and towering over him without the least bit of effort. The trickster was a pro at reading expressions, and he could see he was being watched - judged as one other, big male joined their little tea party. In contrast to the female, he was draped in light colors and it was obvious he had  complete heterochromia. Trick whined in submission and shoved his rabbit a little closer to the pair.

I am Trick - Trick Likoto. I stand before you to ask for permission to join your group - to walk the lands behind a great leader that I would stay loyal to for the end of my days. He told them, gaze lowered as to not seem challenging - even if his small frame was anything but threatening. My skills include plant identification, especially poisons, and I am a trained healer also. Before you lays my gift to prove I can hunt - provide. Perhaps he was lying - perhaps he was not. His tone and look did not give anything away, as he was also not sure. 
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
Dark knights - the king has come - by Trick - December 19, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Dark knights - the king has come - by Antumbra - December 19, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: Dark knights - the king has come - by Dio - December 20, 2016, 02:03 AM
RE: Dark knights - the king has come - by Trick - December 20, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: Dark knights - the king has come - by Antumbra - December 21, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: Dark knights - the king has come - by Dio - December 23, 2016, 12:10 AM
RE: Dark knights - the king has come - by Trick - December 24, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Dark knights - the king has come - by Antumbra - December 25, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Dark knights - the king has come - by Dio - December 26, 2016, 04:12 AM
RE: Dark knights - the king has come - by Trick - December 27, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Dark knights - the king has come - by Antumbra - January 04, 2017, 11:18 PM