Blackfeather Woods chamber of secrets
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Lol, yeah we should wrap it up (mostly my fault eh heh). You can PM me about killing off one of my old toon's if you'd like, but NPC's work too! Just PM me if you have any questions lol <3. Thanks for the thread! ps. I'm going to title Vandal as Reaper now that he's expressed interest in being an Assassin. Again, lemme know if you need anything changed :)

He accepts, nods, and makes his exit, and she parts ways soon after. She has little doubt of his ability to complete the task assigned. He has a will to remain within the dark woods, shown merely by the fact that he is still here, and she acknowledges that. Regardless of the technique in which he does it, she is confident in the fact that the training will make a true and just killer out of him; one they will use to their utmost benefit. It is the undeniably loyal ones that she craves to fill her ranks, and Vandal is projected to be the first of many. With that simple thought on her mind does she vanish into the underbrush, taking with her the anticpation of his return.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - December 19, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - December 31, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - January 03, 2017, 12:05 AM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - January 03, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - February 13, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - February 13, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - March 31, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - April 05, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - April 18, 2017, 06:32 PM