Hushed Willows only when i've created a murderbot
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Her hearbeat didn't seem to want to slow and, naturally, it caused her head to rush.  Banner closed her eyes again and steadied herself against the sound of her own blood in her ears.  It was deafening!  She wanted to curl up in a ball and will herself to just sleep it all off - the bad feelings, the way her body felt like it was on fire, everything.  Instead she took another measured breath and deliberately turned her head to the side.  She couldn't look at him now.  Some days all it took was one quick glance at his face and she'd fold to anything he wanted.

Stubborn as she was, Banner couldn't do that now.

So we're equals on your terms, she ground out, the frustration she felt making it all the more difficult to keep herself level-headed.  She'd never done it very well, anyway.  Where does that leave us, if we aren't equals?  Were we ever?  Biting back bitter laughter, she drew in a quick breath and curled her tail between her short back legs.  It was purely instinctual and done without forethought, but Banner knew her actions held weight all the same.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 19, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 19, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 20, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 21, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 21, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 21, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 21, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 22, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 29, 2016, 07:22 PM