Stone Circle instead of the cross, the Albatross, about my neck was hung
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
ooc- my inbox is malfunctioning atm since it won't delete posts, sorry 'bout that!

She spent the night with chaska, though it was a bit strange for her. she hadn't slept near anyone in 5 months, especially speaking so much as well during the reunion. krypton, feeling somewhat a strange peace, was well awake. the cold bit at her sore paws as she stepped into the fresh sheet of snow.

had she known what gray felt about her, krypton wouldn't have known what to do. but the past was behind her, along with silvertip. for now, she moved with the present with sharp pain and trauma. she managed, keeping up her morale with the thought of everyone welcoming her with open arms. surprising, but she felt a warm welcome was in the future before she ventured close.

as she roamed around the new territory, the lower ranked wolf heard a familiar voice call out her name. the thin beast stopped, turning 'round to see a wolf she wasn't too close with. grayday, a male with cataracts as she remembered in his eyes. she paused in her movements, unsure of how to act towards him. was he okay with her being here? hurt that she left? she didn't know what went through his head, but she knew she had to do something.

her head hung low as she walked timidly closer, as if she was almost,  afraid of him. "hi gray," she said quietly in her hoarse voice, her ears flattened a bit as she gave him a small and sheepish smile. he looked more confident than when he first came to silvertip. he looked stronger and more mature, not that he wasn't before he came. but something inside of him changed, and for the better too.

she too was unsure of how she would mix with the others again, for it had been almost half a year since she was enrolled in a pack. slowly, with her legs shaky, she settled on her haunches and looked at gray with tired eyes. her smile soon fell off of her face as she looked at her paws, almost ashamed of herself to even look at him.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
RE: instead of the cross, the Albatross, about my neck was hung - by RIP Krypton - December 20, 2016, 11:00 PM