Stone Circle instead of the cross, the Albatross, about my neck was hung
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
he seemed quite pleased with his life and krypton couldn't be happier for him. while she had seen better days, at least someone was enjoying theirs now. his response didn't surprise her, he looked well-fed and healthy, something she felt envious of. her ears pricked forward at his words and his actions. he looked back and said something shocking. he was a proud father of two kids.

krypton felt her smile widen, a true smile which she hadn't smiled in months. "are you now?" she asked, wondering who the mother was. "that's great news! i bet they look up to you" she said, wondering what they looked like. a son and a daughter, a story sounded a bit familiar to her ears. but wow, she would've never expected that kind of news. if anything, she expected steady to be a dad, not gray (not in a rude way or anything like that)

he offered for her to see them, which was almost shocking to her too. he was going to let some wolf he had been in a pack with for only a short amount of time to see his kids when she even hadn't met the mother before either? shocking yes, but krypton wouldn't dare attempt anything, she knew that much. she, however, felt a fear about going there. what if the mother was there and didn't welcome visitors, or found krypton suspicious?

it didn't matter anymore, krypton wanted to see them. she bet one of them was at least the spitting image of their father.  "i'd love to" she said, getting up and awaiting him to lead the way. "what are their names?"
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
RE: instead of the cross, the Albatross, about my neck was hung - by RIP Krypton - December 27, 2016, 03:45 PM