Stone Circle instead of the cross, the Albatross, about my neck was hung
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
ooc: since dawn is a ppc, I went ahead and replied to keep this thread moving!

"They could call me dirt and I wouldn't mind," she exclaimed to Day with a smile, looking at the two children with a happy smile on her face. Mini Days running around sure sounded fun. In every way, the two just for some reason really reflected Day, though Krypton didn't know him too deeply. She turned her attention to Gray's princess, giving a chuff to her to show she meant no danger. She settled down on her haunches, lowering her nose towards the both and batting her muddled green eyes softly.

"I'm always up to watch them for you if you ever need a break" she offered to him, turning to look at the male. She was never too too fond of children, but ever since Silvertip, she had grown especially close (at least, what she felt was close) with Odette. It was a shame that Fitz's kids were dispersed around the entire Wilds, not knowing their father and knowing their mother was victim to famine and cannibalism. But that was the past. Krypton turned her focus back to the children, wondering what it was like to know that she had created something, something bounding with life and joy. She bet it was a wonderful feeling.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
RE: instead of the cross, the Albatross, about my neck was hung - by RIP Krypton - January 22, 2017, 05:38 PM