Stone Circle instead of the cross, the Albatross, about my neck was hung
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
she chuckled with his words, shaking her head but nonetheless agreeing to help. being a dad was hard, with or without a mate, it was mostly hard because puppies were closer with their mothers over their fathers, so fathers had the awkward part of parenting for the most part. she paid attention to his words, feeling pity grow within her as she heard him talk about his wife that had left him. she shot him a sad, yet small, frown.  "oh day, i'm sorry to hear that." she felt sympathy for the male, having an S.O leave when there were kids was hard, especially on the single parent. "i bet they're close to you though, they're practically the spitting image of you" she admitted to him, knowing very well that she had spent more time with her father than mother, though it was more forced than anything. "if it means anything, it was her loss to leave," she lightly said, shifting a bit in her body. Krypton didn't exactly have romantic feelings to anyone, but she had a good idea of who Day was as a wolf in every day life. whoever left him lost a good man, loyal and protective.

her frown flipped when he spoke again, making her tail wag a bit.  "it means a lot to know i'm welcomed back with open arms. Thank you, it means a lot to hear that from you," she said politely. krypton didn't deny that she had fears about returning to the original STM. She was afraid of the possibilities, the outcomes, all the outliers and variables to the large equation. but she was glad she took the risk, it turned out to be the better choice for her in the end, not just the longrun.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
RE: instead of the cross, the Albatross, about my neck was hung - by RIP Krypton - February 01, 2017, 10:16 PM