Ravensblood Forest i'm gonna put my family back together again
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Even when she didn't laugh did Ingram look embarrassed. It was cute in a way. Who was she kidding - he was always cute, whether he was insulting her or tripping over things. She even liked his stubbornness, for it reminded her of herself and even her father a little. Arturo was more flexible though, but he was not a teenager with raging hormones. Her gaze went from up the enormous sequoia tree to the boy beside her, her warm ocher eyes admiring his handsomeness with a goofy smile. The air around them was so different when they were together, she found. The borders suddenly didn't feel like a prison anymore now that he was here.

They're cryin'. She said softly, never looking away since she was less shy than most, even if she could not manage to feel hot under her dark fur. They're cryin' raven blood. She explained further, having made her own tale of why they leaked red sap. It was in their forest's name, and so there had to be some truth behind it.

Do... Do ya like m..- it? She could almost slap herself in the face for letting a stray thought like that slip, but there was little to be done about it. All she could hope for was that Ingram would ignore it, as he usually did with most of the sentences she spat out.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Ingram Sr - December 21, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 25, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 27, 2016, 08:52 AM