Ravensblood Forest i'm gonna put my family back together again
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi did not believe that the trees were in pain. If so, she would've felt something other than amazement when looking at them every day. Neither did she think they were sad. Tears of joy were a thing, she knew - that was not pain nor sadness. The sap tasted awful, and so she believed they were crying out all the bad things about themselves. The ravens and the trees - the ravens had betrayed them at one point, but the trees had not noticed. Now that they knew, they were crying the blood of the ravens, ridding themselves of the memories they shared and starting anew.

All that she wanted to tell, but she could not pull her lips apart when their gazes met. For a moment, she almost choked, looking away only a little later than Ingram. Damn - he had seen her staring all lovey-dovey. Why did he not yet make a comment on it? It was obvious that he lived for making her feel bad, even if he did exactly the opposite.

So you have a heart - is what she wanted to say, but felt it unnecessary. Of course he did. There was a lot more to Ingram than he would admit, and she was discovering him slowly but surely. It seemed that they worked off each other well, and spending time with him was perhaps the only thing she wanted to do now that she was stuck home. They're not. She said softly, finally having the courage to look at him again. They're riddin' themselves of mem'ries with the Ravens. Bloody tears of joy. She explained softly. Maybe she had made the story up so she could also rid herself of the memories with Zephyr, but that was left unsaid. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Ingram Sr - December 21, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 21, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 23, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 25, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 26, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: i'm gonna put my family back together again - by Chusi - December 27, 2016, 08:52 AM