Dragoncrest Cliffs Sunstone
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
Convoluted as it all admittedly was, he hoped his point got across. He'd been juggling this for a while and had found, in his hesitance, that it had been changing even still. He'd thought of her first for a long time and happily took solace in her touch more and more with the day. It had become part of his routine and him as well. "We will, I know. In time I know I'll feel a lot better about it all," he sighed quietly because she was absolutely right. Soon, they'd prosper again. "And good, because me too." She had always put up with his company before, and he'd enjoyed so much with her -- even the plain, quiet domestic moments when all was well and warm.

He was frustrated he'd let it become like that so casually, but there was little point in denying it now. "It just always seems so easy and right when it's us," he murmured. He looked forward to it, hated leaving it, and returned eagerly. "I have never put the most stock in formal titles for bonds, in whatever way they are," he explained carefully with ears falling back more with every word. "and never would I want you to feel stifled or slighted.. but I want to be yours, however you may have it, whenever.." he said, knowing fully that his impending litter with Wildfire may cause her reservations in these topics he brushed upon, as well as her favor for freedoms, but he really wished she knew he was in no hurry and very flexible in this. He wanted her happiness, her well-being, and all the better if he could intertwine his own with it.
Messages In This Thread
Sunstone - by Portia - December 22, 2016, 09:44 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Dio - December 24, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Portia - December 24, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Dio - December 26, 2016, 12:28 AM
RE: Sunstone - by Portia - December 26, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Dio - January 02, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Portia - January 04, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Dio - January 13, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Portia - January 18, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: Sunstone - by Dio - January 30, 2017, 02:03 AM