Dragoncrest Cliffs Sunstone
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
"i've never found a wolf i've wanted to put a label on... not.. not before you," she said, her eyes blinking slowly. truthfully, she couldn't tell if he was telling her that he didn't want to label them, or if he just never had before. she was unmoved on this topic though. besides wildfire, who she knew she couldn't do anything about, she wanted the wocha all to herself, and she wouldn't let anyone get in the way of that. "i want others to know," she added, ears pricking, "i want your name all over me... like i couldn't even try something because everyone would know that they'd have to get through you first." her lips curved in a smile, white teeth showing through as her tail beat slowly against the ground. "tell me you're okay with that. that's all i want, you and you alone and for the world to know that you are mine, and i am yours."

it was corny, and felt dumb-- but she meant every word. she realized after she finished that she might've skipped over one or two of his points, but she hoped he'd overlook that. that he'd understand what she was saying and what she wanted-- prayed to God that he'd agree. 
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
Sunstone - by Portia - December 22, 2016, 09:44 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Dio - December 24, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Portia - December 24, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Dio - December 26, 2016, 12:28 AM
RE: Sunstone - by Portia - December 26, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Dio - January 02, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Portia - January 04, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Dio - January 13, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: Sunstone - by Portia - January 18, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: Sunstone - by Dio - January 30, 2017, 02:03 AM