Neverwinter Forest The beams of first light [Birth (M)]
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Ondine was put on hold - despite having just lost her first two girls, and a sting of pain shot through her heart instead of her stomach. Cold - yes, she was cold. That was all. Surely she would not be as selfish and rude as to steal away her mate from a pirate that had always hated her and had even tried to kill their children. No - it made too much sense to be angry. Scratch that - it did anger the tired mother, but she was too weakened from placing lives on the earth to get out there in the cold and pull Kjalarr inside. Or push - whatever worked. Their - No, it was hers if the father did not come inside anymore - child had gone to sleep, but she gave the little boy one last lick before placing her own head down.

But the voice of a young boy cut through the silence in the den, and her head shot up immediately. Truly - who was he mistaking for her? What other woman was out there? Surely he was smart enough to scent the pirate was a boy - whether he wanted to be or not. Her brow furrowed. What was going on? She gently nudged the firstborn closer, but moved them both a little closer to the opening of the den. Her black, wet nose poked out, but could not see anything except the bulky frame of her mate. I am here - I am alive. Who is out there, Kjalarr? Maude? Her voice was weak and muffled, but could be understood if the others did not find them far away from the den.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
The beams of first light [Birth (M)] - by Cattail - December 23, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: The beams of first light [Birth (M)] - by Kjalarr - December 23, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: The beams of first light [Birth (M)] - by Arrille - December 23, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: The beams of first light [Birth (M)] - by Cattail - December 26, 2016, 08:31 AM
RE: The beams of first light [Birth (M)] - by Kjalarr - December 26, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: The beams of first light [Birth (M)] - by Maude - December 28, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: The beams of first light [Birth (M)] - by Arrille - December 31, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: The beams of first light [Birth (M)] - by Cattail - January 04, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: The beams of first light [Birth (M)] - by Kjalarr - January 05, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: The beams of first light [Birth (M)] - by Maude - January 07, 2017, 02:28 AM
RE: The beams of first light [Birth (M)] - by Cypress - January 13, 2017, 01:23 AM
RE: The beams of first light [Birth (M)] - by Cattail - January 13, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: The beams of first light [Birth (M)] - by Kjalarr - January 15, 2017, 06:59 AM
RE: The beams of first light [Birth (M)] - by Maude - January 17, 2017, 10:53 PM
RE: The beams of first light [Birth (M)] - by Cypress - January 19, 2017, 03:31 AM
RE: The beams of first light [Birth (M)] - by Kjalarr - January 25, 2017, 03:04 PM
RE: The beams of first light [Birth (M)] - by Cattail - January 27, 2017, 06:05 PM