Dragoncrest Cliffs Dynasty
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
There had been a time, long ago, when her word would not have been met with question. While she hasn't exactly given Wildfire a command, Thuringwethil knows she has faltered somewhere along the way. Sleeping Dragon evicting them from their own home has proven that she is not the Heda she once was or is meant to be. The hurt across her mate's face causes a twist in her stomach and she inhales a slow, steady breath. She'd seen Wildfire hurt before but the look she's given feels like a knife to the gut. She isn't sure how to handle it as the girl's mate but as Heda, she lets her fur bristle and her shoulders square back. Dio has already taken a step back and so she does not shoot him the glare she feels necessary and instead keeps focus on the woman in heat.

"I am not denying you what you want but I said it would happen when the time is right and now is not that time," she reminds her but she is not certain how it will be received or if the bandrona remembers anything beyond the yes she'd given that day. "We just lost our home and we barely have our hold on this one. We have lost members of our own that we need to search for and we need to prepare for the winter. Puppies are not something we are equipped for."

She'd once given Gyda an ultimatum but they had a better standing—and part of her hadn't been expected that ultimatum to be met—and they'd been fine but their claim is shaky and barely met, clear by the wolves that had not respected her borders some days ago.

It is then she turns her gaze toward Dio to gauge his reaction. Wildfire's scent plays a toll on her but she can't imagine what it must be for him and to take that away. If anything, despite his urge, she hopes his logic will prevail and if she has to, she'll chase him away from her mate in order to prevent it.

"We will have our family, Wildfire, but I cannot put Drageda at risk more than it is," she says as she turns back toward her mate.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
Dynasty - by Wildfire - December 24, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Dio - December 25, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Antumbra - December 25, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: Dynasty - by Wildfire - December 26, 2016, 02:04 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Dio - December 26, 2016, 02:29 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Antumbra - January 03, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Wildfire - January 03, 2017, 11:05 AM
RE: Dynasty - by Dio - January 04, 2017, 02:00 AM