Broken Antler Fen Come meet my savior.
241 Posts
Ooc —
Though Andalusia had followed Sebastian well into the land of Broken Antler Fen, she hadn't gone as far as he; with the densite well in sight, the Ostrega stopped a safe distance back and let Sebastian draw the final steps toward his destination.

Andalusia had tended to nursing mothers enough to expect mistrust from them, particularly while their children were vulnerable. Andalusia knew her company did not warrant this apprehension, but Sebastian's mate did not know her, and could not know the Ostrega would not hurt her pups. It was safer to assume the Alpha would greet her with a raised guard, and this accounted for her submission now. Andalusia wanted the Alpha's trust and respect, and she would do all she could to earn that from her. With this at the forefront of her mind, Andalusia drew into submission and hunkered her body to the ground.

Shortly after Sebastian summoned his mate, a woman emerged, washed as the snow. Her exchange with Sebastian confirmed her position as the Fen's leading female - Pearl, Sebastian had called her - and Andalusia drew herself forward with calculated steps. She stopped at the furthest distance she could keep herself from the densite, while still enterting the woman's line of sight. She deigned not to speak until beckoned by either: for now the Alpha's reputation was white like her, but would be coloured by Andalusia's silent appraisal in the short moments that followed. The Ostrega made her decisions with the acute knowledge the exchange went both ways: in mere seconds her actions could gain her favour in the mother's eyes, or build animosity against her.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
Come meet my savior. - by Sebastian - December 25, 2016, 04:26 AM
RE: Come meet my savior. - by Pearl - December 26, 2016, 12:49 AM
RE: Come meet my savior. - by Andalusia - December 26, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: Come meet my savior. - by rip gemini - December 26, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: Come meet my savior. - by Sebastian - December 28, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Come meet my savior. - by Pearl - January 01, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: Come meet my savior. - by Andalusia - January 05, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: Come meet my savior. - by Sebastian - January 22, 2017, 07:22 AM
RE: Come meet my savior. - by Pearl - March 10, 2017, 11:51 PM