Broken Antler Fen Come meet my savior.
241 Posts
Ooc —
Her composure held, until one of Pearl's children bound out of the den to offer one of the most indiscreet welcomes she'd received thus far, and Andalusia's face cracked into a grin again. "It's a pleasure to meet you both," she returned with the trail of a laugh, first to Sebastian's spirited son, and then to Pearl, on whom her attention remained.

As Sebastian spoke for her, Andalusia wondered how Pearl would respond to his words. Through the subsiding twinge of her smile, the Ostrega bit her tongue. Would his story render jealousy in the woman? Would the mother see a threat in her because of Sebastian's praise? The next moments would be telling, not only of her future here, but of Pearl's character, and the trust the ruling queen put in her mate.

What Andalusia saw in Pearl when the Alphess turned her piqued interest toward her brought the Ostrega peace. Andalusia swept her tail across the ground. "The debt's been paid," she returned, and bowed her head, to both Sebastian and Pearl. "You've both repayed in full through the family you've started here." Andalusia's smile broadened, and she relaxed herself off the ground. Her gaze hopped briefly back to Mato. "So then, how many do you have?"
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
Come meet my savior. - by Sebastian - December 25, 2016, 04:26 AM
RE: Come meet my savior. - by Pearl - December 26, 2016, 12:49 AM
RE: Come meet my savior. - by Andalusia - December 26, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: Come meet my savior. - by rip gemini - December 26, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: Come meet my savior. - by Sebastian - December 28, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Come meet my savior. - by Pearl - January 01, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: Come meet my savior. - by Andalusia - January 05, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: Come meet my savior. - by Sebastian - January 22, 2017, 07:22 AM
RE: Come meet my savior. - by Pearl - March 10, 2017, 11:51 PM